ZIP CITY NOW HAS 3 UNIQUE ATTRACTIONS
Zip Cincy is not your average trampoline park. Zip Cincy provides all the fun you can have on trampolines, with the added excitement of being The Only Indoor Zipline Park and Rockwall Facility on Earth. Zip Cincy’s incredible 50,000 square foot facility is housed inside Sport Plus Ohio’s enormous 250,000 square foot facility. Sports Plus Ohio/Zip Cincy is located at 10765 Reading Road in Cincinnati, Ohio. In addition to Zip Cincy’s 3 exciting venues, Sports Plus Ohio (www.sportsplusohio.com) has multiple basketball courts, a state of the art inline skating rink, and 2 ice rink facilities; making this Zip Cincy the most diverse and unique sports complex of its kind On Earth!
- The World’s Only Indoor Zipline Park! Zip Cincy houses 3 Zip Lines, each spanning almost 220 feet long and 3 Stories High. Riders can be propelled up to 20 mph! This one-of-a-kind Zip Line system can accommodate almost 250 riders per hour, greatly reducing any waiting time during peak hours.
- A State of the Art Trampoline Park. Our trampoline park spans almost 10,000 square feet and includes 2 open jump courts, 4 basketball courts, a dodgeball court and 2 trampoline foam pits.
- A State of the Art Rock Wall Facility. Zip Cincy also boasts 10 State of the Art Repelling Stations almost 30 feet Tall!
Zip Cincy, located inside Sports Plus in Cincinnati is located at 10765 Reading Road, Cincinati, OH 45241, just 2.5 miles off two different I-75 — America’s busiest highway — exits, as well as inside the I-275 loop, and easily accessible from 3 major highways, I-75, I-71, and I-275. Zip City is centrally located, 10 minutes from the three major shopping malls in Cincinnati!
- Zip Cincy is just 2.5 miles off Exit 14, I-75, America’s busiest highway.
- Zip Cincy is only 20 minutes north of downtown Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky.
- Zip Cincy is located inside the largest indoor sports complex in Greater Cincinnati, over 250,000 square feet, with lots of parking.
- Zip Cincy is located in the Village of Evendale, one of the premier living communities in Greater Cincinnati, and home to the North American General Electric Aircraft Engine Headquarters.
- Zip Cincy is less than 15 minutes from Kenwood Shopping Mall, 10 minutes from Tri County Shopping Mall, 15 minutes from Cincinnati Mills Shopping Mall.
- Zip Cincy is about 30 minutes from Indian Hill, Sycamore Township, Anderson Township, Mason, Fairfield, Norwood, Forest Park, Sharonville, Blue Ash, Loveland, and Springdale.
- Finally, Zip Cincy is about 25 minutes from Downtown Cincinnati, and Northern Kentucky, which is central to over 2 million residents!
One of Zip Cincy’s main objectives is to make each place “Mommy Friendly”. We have spent almost $100,000 in making our space within Sports Plus Ohio CLEAN, MODERN & FAMILY FRIENDLY. We have invested in…
- Newly Renovated Bathrooms
- 25,000 Square Feet in New Carpet
- 16 HD Closed Curcuit Video Cameras that Track All your Child’s Movements Within Our Space.
- Brand New Sky Lounge with Big Screen TV’s and Comfortable Couches (see below).
- Our Sky Lounge has 3 Big Screen TV’s Showing our entire Closed Circuit TV System.
- Sky Lounge Bleachers Which Give a View of our Entire Facility.
- Free Cell Phone/Wallet Lockers and Cubbies.
- New Parking Lot Reservations Planned for Spring.
Zip Cincy’s Sky Lounge
Zip Cincy’s Other Unique Amenities Include:
- Private Party Rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- 8 Large 60 inch Flat Screen TVs
- DirecTV & Monitors of our activity stations
- Free Electronic Lockers To Store Your Valuables
- Customers will now have the opportunity to get a free cell phone charger to stay connected while watching all the fun at Zip Cincy.
Our Concession Stand will be open and be serving:
- Plain or Pepperoni Pizza
(order by the slice, or order a whole pie)
- Jumbo Hot Dogs
- Hot Pretzels
- Cheese Nachos
- An assortment of hot and cold beverages.
Table service will be provided in the Sky Lounge.
Safety is our number 1 priority. We will be continually working to ensure a safe, fun environment through superior structure, staff training, research, education and planning. Staff members perform daily and weekly equipment and maintenance checks to ensure all equipment is functioning properly.
The ZipSTOP Breaking System
The ZipSTOP brake is revolutionizing the Zipline experience by using a self-regulating magnetic braking system to brake Zipline participants safely and comfortably. With the ability to brake participants safely at high velocities, the ZipSTOP fills a critical need for Zipline operators.
Zipline Super Cable
Zip Cincy only uses the top rated Zipline called Super Cable (aka waged galvanized cable). This incredible cable has at least five times the life of ordinary cable, 25% more strength, 10% faster, and runs 50-70% quieter than traditional cable. This wire rope classification has 6 outer strands of 26 wires each with an IWRC core.
By swaging the surface of wire rope, this construction is strong against abrasion and crushing, while maintaining high breaking strength. Super Cable is often used in the logging industry, and sometimes on heavy duty construction cranes. Only recently, has it been adapted for the best and safest Zipline riding experience.
ZipLine Safety Rules:
- People weighing over 250 lbs are not permitted on Trampoline, Zip Line or Rock Wall.
- Children need to be at least 3 years old and be over 35 pounds in order to zipline, rock climb or jump on the trampolines.
- Do not zipline if you are pregnant or have any health issues.
- Closed-Toe shoes are highly recommended for Zip Lining.
Rock Climbing Safety Rules:
- You must be over 3 years old, over 35 pounds and under 250 pounds to participate in Rock Climbing.
- Closed-Toe shoes are required for Rock Climbing.
During our Open Hours of Operation, Zip City will have at least one court reserved for “Pick-Up” Dodgeball Games. In this venue, 20 players (10 vs. 10), kids of any age can play alongside the bigger kids and battle for dodgeball glory using our safe, soft, foam dodge balls.
Zip City will adhere to all ASTM industry standards and necessary trampoline/jumping rules used throughout trampoline parks in the U.S. Staffers and Court Monitors will enforce strict adherence to our rules and reserve the right to remove guests from further jumping in our facility if they are acting in a way that may endanger themselves or others.
- No eye glasses, except sports glasses with head band. This rule still applies even if you have a signed waiver. Anyone who comes to Zip Cincy with Glasses will be provided safety goggles.
- All participating attendees must be 3 years old, over 35 pounds and under 250 pounds for all activities.
- All jumpers must have a signed waiver to jump on our trampolines or Zipline in our facility. Waivers must be signed by the parents of children under the age of 18.
- Please be aware that trampoline jumping is an inherently dangerous activity. Jump at your own risk and jump within your ability.
- Do not jump if you are pregnant or have any health issues.
- Only jump on the trampolines. do not jump or land on the padding. The pads are somewhat hard and can cause injuries to feet, knees and ankles.
- Always jump and land on 2 feet. This is critical for your safety. Always land on your 2 feet with legs apart, knees bent, and arms in front of you.
- Avoid jumping on another person’s trampoline. It is dangerous to jump on another trampoline that someone else is occupying.
- If falling, try to land on your back or “ball up” keeping your arms close to your body to avoid twisting your wrists or injuring your arms, elbows or shoulders.
- No flips or inverted tricks whatsoever.
- No rough-housing, wresting, racing, tackling, shoving or playing tag whatsoever.
- If crossing over from one trampoline to another, you must look both ways (left and right) to check whether you will collide with another jumper.
- No food or drink or gum is allowed on the trampolines whatsoever.
- No objects will be allowed on your person while jumping. This includes NO large, sharp belt buckles, NO clothing (metal) studs, NO keys or key chains on apparel or in your pockets will be allowed whatsoever.
- Every jumper is expected to empty their pockets before jumping. We have closets, and lockers to keep your valuables in while jumping.
- No foreign objects will be allowed on the trampoline courts at any time, including but not limited to balls (other than the basketballs and dodgeballs provided by Zip Cincy), phones, cameras etc.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be allowed on the trampoline court.
- No sitting or resting on the trampoline or pads at any time.
- No climbing on the walls.
- No running.
- No cell phones or cameras on the courts.
- 250 pound weight limit for all activities.
- And the most important instruction of all is FOLLOW the COURT MONITOR’S INSTRUCTIONS AT ALL TIMES.